Monday, September 17, 2012

What is Concept E-3

Concept E-3 is a growing environmental movement.  A community of individuals from all walks of life.  We are scientist and engineers, we are students and nature lovers, some of us are moms and dads.  All of us want fresh air to breathe and clean water to drink.  Concept E-3 is made up of people who are willing to do what it takes to solve our planets environmental problems.  This blog is the first point of contact. 

The idea of Concept E-3 was born out of a conversation I had many years ago in Oceanside
California.  I was speaking with a fellow Marine that was also a student of Marine biology.  We did say over 2/3f our planet is covered in water.  The Oceans would be a great place to live in.
Neither of thought that "Jules Verne's " idea of a transparent dome would be reasonable.  Unless the dome was built first and then the water was displaced by air.  Then there is the matter of depth and pressure.  I suggested what would probably work is a concrete hub and spoke assembly that people could live in.  Then I started thinking what about our planets surface?  In 1982 I made the decision to become an environmental engineer.  From 1987-1992 I applied myself to learning what I can through Columbus State College Continuing Education and other programs.  I walked a way with a strong grasp of the principles of solid waste management and on site environmental restoration.
In 1997 I started PCR Inc. a non profit dedicated to environmental clean up and restoration.  I did accomplish a lot of things.  By 2002 I was unable to obtain needed monies to keep PCR up and running. 
Years later Concept E-3 is born.  Today my work involves growing this community on line and later in the real world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment