Thursday, September 27, 2012

Earth: We Still Need Her.

EARTH; WE STILL NEED HER!
EARTH: We Still Need Her!
Is a capital campaign and membership recruitment drive for Concept E-3.Let me start by reiterating that  'Concept E-3' is an environmental movement, a community of sorts.  This blog is the first contact. temporarily.

To become a part of Concept E-3 is pretty easy.  Send me an email with your contact information which should  include your cell phone number and email.  This information will allow you to receives monthly text and Emails to let you know what event are planned like "Cash for Trash", Old Town Revitalization Committee, and other projects that may come up.  I respect your privacy.  This information will not be used by myself other than for Concept E-3 busines.  Of cours you are all invited to be a friend of mine on Facebook.  THe Facebook fan page is you guesses it,  Concept E-3.  My facebook profile is at slchilds.
I want you to offer Concept E-3 your time , talent , and ideas.  First to make "The Baltimore Project" a resounding success.  If you are aware of messy places by all means let me know.  I will no doubt ask for your help in cleaning these places up.  Good Day, SL Childs 'Ecosattav' for Concept E-3's "The Baltimore Project".

visit my you tube channel "STeven Childs"  go to 'Concept E-3'  list to see some good video.

No comments:

Post a Comment