Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Boston Psychics

There are 100's of psychics in Boston, Mass.  Where were they before and after the Boston Marathon Bombing.   Did homeland Security scoff at the 'PSYCHICS' and blow off their willingness to help.

If I was a Boston Psychic I would have lost sleep over this dismal lack of participation from the "Psychic Community.  In Boston Mass.  Here is my psychic take.
 
1) Explosive were supplied by a disenchanted former member of IRA or current member of the PLA.

2) The security for Boston Marathon did not include checking for bombs and accelerators. If so dogs would have found the explosives.

3) The boys in thier back packs were smoke and mirrors. The actual explosives were planted before they showed up.

4) The person who set off the explosives was having his or her  beer in a pub watching the race on TV.

5) Using their cell phone they placed a phone call. Explosives were remotely detonated.

I heard nothing about any Boston Psychics saying anything.  I heard nothing that should have been considered such as what I mentioned.  Seriously the timing would have been off any other way.

This has bothered me for some time now because that was just a wrong thing to do.

I made attempts to contact 'Homeland Security' it just did not happen.


3)

No comments:

Post a Comment