Thursday, September 12, 2013

Running for Texas, Land Commissioner

Since I seem to not have many social or environmental activist objectives for Texarkana, TX and AK
I think throwing my hat in the ring to become the next Texas Land Commissioner is a good move. 
Strategically as the Land Commissioner I will have lots intelligent people working for me.  This is a good thing.  My 20 year vision is to restore all of Texas's lost lakes and to get people involved in a huge way to hel Texas capture more much needed surface waters and to reclaim all of Texas's polluted waterways.  I believe Nature is willing to help if we humans are willing to work with nature.  This would be like totally awesome greater access to more and plentiful surface waters for recreational usage. I just might help many Texans acquire a more abundant life.   
At the very least I'll get my name out there in public domain as well as Concept E-3 (registered).

If a Bush family member has $52,000,000 to spend campaigning for this same job that pays, maybe $155,000 a year, I have to ask why?  I understand mega-millions being spent on a presidential election.

Which unfortunately is not a popularity race, rather it is up to "The Electoral College", not "The People"
who wins the presidential election.

Personally "The Electoral College"should be abolished and the candidate with the MOST PUBLIC VOTES should win.  Today we can clock real time votes for candidates in real time.  That is what all of those electronic voting booths do.  They tabulate votes for candidates.  I think the "Electoral College" is no longer needed.
For more of my political and other views pleas visit  www.gatewayministries.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment