Monday, April 6, 2015

Let's play science Mr. President


Yes I am a Libertarian Party Member campaing for the officeof America's 45th President.  I am also kind of a science geek.  Don't worry As America'snext President, I have lots of people telling me what to do.  When things are going good US Senate and US Congress pat themselves on the back. If something goes wrong, "It's the President's fault."
I got that already.  Lets move on from here.  High Temperature Superconducters and Interstellar space travel.   I do believe to keep America Strong and to pay down the "National Debt." We have to catch up ifnot surpass ourneighboringcountries with out technological expertise.  Let's start with a transcontinental Mag-Lev train as well as some North and South tracks.  This isnot about 'saving money', this is an economic stimulus precept with bite. I have done some preliminary work and realized at about 2 Trillion Dollars in cost, we need a lot of partners,  I am not letting you "Steal myThunder" here.  How this is paid for is for when I get into office.

No comments:

Post a Comment