Saturday, September 6, 2014

Carpenter for Hire

I have this ambition to be America's next President.  So I have this thumbtack link here.  I have been doing post under Look Good Naked, This is more about wheelchair accdssibility for your home as well as some 'GREEN' snippets.
<a href="http://www.thumbtack.com/Concept-E-3-Nash-TX/service/1295007">Concept E-3</a>

So I'll start with home recycling.  All of those food cans you open can be recycled.  Just wash out in your dishwater and rinse. Put themin a samller recyclables trash can.
This is an easy habit to form.  In some communities where landfill sites are scarce, mandatory recycling is the new thing.
Catch you later.
By the way I willinthe future be looking for working-poor citizens who want to buy their own home. Even if you make about $10.00 P/H.  Initially I'll be setting up an LLC needing 100 member investors, The price of admission $5.00 per share. 1 share make you a member of the LLC.  Then we go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment