Monday, April 8, 2013

Let's play science

...Now where did I put that warp drive engine.   ooops I think I lost my energy source. 
"Hey Jessie didn't someone say there is free energy everywhere."  "Oh so I don't need a big fuel tank just a collector and transmitter.  That might work.  Okay Charles here we have this leading edge on our spacecraft fuselage.  As we use this set up  Trailing edge  fuselage   leading edge.  It is not really hard.  The front of our ship is a negative charge and the back is a positive charge.  We are in space and like our trailing end is attracted to our leading end and pushes us along like an ion drive initially.   As our speed increase we start to collect more energy.  Okay.  Charles how do we make this happen."
" I think Jesse the most important element is the materials that make up the hull of our ship.  Drives are important.  If all of space is a vacumn, What are we?"
"Think of our ship as a huge cathode ray tube and a diode to. As we send rotational energy toward the front of our ship it sort of pushes us along.  As our speed increase then our polarity undergoes a shift since now we are collecting energy in front of us and using it to push us relatively faster  yes like surfing.''

"Okay so Charles what we are doing now is creating a greater 'potential' either pulling us or pushing us or maybe EAGLE LAB gets their warp potential.  The energy potential is free.  As our realative speed increase then the potentials become more exaggerated.  This is when we start to really move."

"So Jesse let me get this straight.  Initially our ship has some energy available.  The hull is made of materials thatr react o the ever present radiations in space.  We start to collect 'potential' between our relative leading and trailing edges.  As this happens we start to skip through space.  As our relative speed starts to increase we have a greater desparity of potential.  Then using this 'energy' we can now start to pull together our 'warp bubble'.  Here is where our enrgy field comes into play". 

This is what your saying, right?"

Yep.  Now lets move on to the engineering.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Steve. I read a comment of yours on meetup and it lead me here. I'd love to connect with you and share some ideas. i think it would be best if you email me at sudnik@yahoo.com. This link will lead to you to a blog that I wrote that is no longer active but (if you;re interested) will give you some idea of who I am. Anyway I hope we can speak soon. Maggie

    ReplyDelete