Monday, October 31, 2011

and the winner is

The winner is the person that seeks to help clean up our planet by using some sweat equity.
This starts when you decide to put that cigareette butt in the trrash and not on the ground.
When you encourage those people you see around town to 'Put litter in its place".  As of now my focus is on generating income in order to get back to the important work of 'Concept E-3 and "The Baltimore Project". From 1997- 2002 I ran an unknown non profit.  Unknown because of the many grant request I sent in many came back not now.  This is since environmental cleanup and restoration is more logical than emotional.  Mind sets are changing.  This is good so I will continue my efforts though on a limited scale.  On the web site http://www.concepte-3.info/ I will soon be adding a second page.  Well off to check my mail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment